Level 2 Hospitality Team Member (The Buxted Inn) The Buxted Inn
Front of house hospitality Apprentice leading onto management position in the future. Level 2 Hospitality team member apprenticeship.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Greeting Customers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
Requirements and prospects
- Great communication skills
- Confidence to interact with customers
- Organised with attention to detail
- Friendly and welcoming
- Willingness to give excellent Customer Service
Be fluent in English with reasonable literacy skills to complete the Apprenticeship qualification.
This job is intended to be permanent with opportunities for progression through the business. It is expected that you will progress to Team Leader and then Management. Your salary will therefore be reviewed according to your performance.
About the employer
Eight-bedroom hotel with dining for up to sixty-five guests, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the year.
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Donna Eyre email@example.com
- Hospitality Team Member L2
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (Level 1)
- Functional Skills Qualification in English (Level 1)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.