Hairdressing Apprentice TONI & GUY LIMITED
Salon apprentice required. Gain direct experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided, leading to an accredited Hair Professional qualification which will be delivered in the salon.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice you will benefit from our world-class training. You will be working with and learning from some of the best hairdressers in the world! Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Shampooing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients and maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
- No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided
- You will be trained in the Hair Professional Standard Level 2 which, once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni & Guy and Essenuals
- Along with your apprenticeship salary, you will receive competitive company benefits and the opportunity to be a part of a global brand who believe in the perfect salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Requirements and prospects
- No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided
- Good communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be reliable
- Artistic with a passion for hairdressing
- Hardworking and a team player
No previous qualifications required, however English and Maths GCSE A*-C or grades 4 and above (or the equivalent) would be an advantage.
Toni & Guy and Essensuals offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. The majority of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Franchisees started their hairdressing career as Toni & Guy and Essensuals apprentices.
About the employer
Toni & Guy and Essensuals are the most powerful hairdressing brand in the world. The company is constantly evolving both commercially and artistically being at the forefront of the hairdressing industry. Its philosophy of catwalk to client and having the accolade of Superbrand status shows that Toni & Guy continue to be the world leader in hairdressing education and training.
TONI & GUY LIMITED
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Toni & Guy Uk Training Ltd
You will be trained in the Hair Professional Standard Level 2 which, once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni & Guy and Essenuals.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.