Customer Services L2 Apprenticeship The Wakefield Group Ltd
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including: - Serving customers face to face - Answering the phone to customers/suppliers - Cashier - Tidying shop floor - Sorting deliveries
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Serving customers face to face
- Answering the phone to customers/suppliers
- Being the front of house cashier
- Learning money handling
- Tidying shop floor
- Dealing with the Click and Collects
- Sorting the incoming deliveries
Requirements and prospects
- Customer Service skills
- Hard working
- Listening skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Drive and determination
- GCSE Grade C and above in Maths and English.
- Permanant role at the company
Things to consider
About the employer
Welcome to Direct Florist Supplies eBay Shop. We offer you the best possible prices on a huge range of floral sundries with fast delivery. Our products include Florist Foam, Ribbon, Plastic Ware, Floristry Tools, Presentation and Packaging, Seasonal, Bridal Accessories and many many more...
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Axia Solutions Limited
Ellie Rowland 01782572777 Ellier@axia-solutions.com
- Customer Services Practitioner L2
- English and maths Functional Skills Level 1 with opportunity to achieve Level 2
- Development of soft skills in communication and team work.
- Essential Digital skills are optional
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.