Level 2 Apprentice Commis Chef The Buxted Inn
Great opportunity to work in a hotel kitchen, learning to prepare food using fresh ingredients. Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Reporting to the Head Chef you will learn from him and other kitchen staff.
As an apprentice, initially you won't have set responsibilities
- You'll learn all areas of the kitchen starting with daily prep and desserts
- A s you progress within the kitchen you will be moved around as you get to learn the menus
- As a team all kitchen staff have duties which include the cleaning down at the end of service
The right applicant needs to be eager to learn, passionate about cooking, reliable with a good work ethic and a can-do attitude.
Requirements and prospects
- Cope well under pressure
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Hard working
A permanent position will depend on the applicant and their willingness to learn and progress within the role.
About the employer
Eight bedroom hotel with dining for up to sixty five guests, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the year.
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rewards Training Recruitment Consultancy
Donna Eyre firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Commis Chef - Standard
- Level 2 Technical certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles
- Level 1 & 2 Functional Skills English
- Level 1 & 2 Functional Skills maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.