Supply Chain Warehousing Operative L2 Apprenticeship The Wakefield Group Ltd
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including: Packing / Picking Orders Checking deliveries Putting stock away Checking stock levels
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Using an order management system
- Using a stock management system
- Packing / Picking Orders
- Checking deliveries
- Putting stock away
- Checking stock levels
- Cleaning work areas
Requirements and prospects
- Customer Service skills
- Hard working
- Listening skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Drive and determination
- GCSE Grade C and above in Maths and English.
- Permanant role at the company
Things to consider
About the employer
Welcome to Direct Florist Supplies eBay Shop. We offer you the best possible prices on a huge range of floral sundries with fast delivery. Our products include Florist Foam, Ribbon, Plastic Ware, Floristry Tools, Presentation and Packaging, Seasonal, Bridal Accessories and many many more...
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Axia Solutions Limited
Ellie Rowland 01782572777 Ellier@axia-solutions.com
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative L2
- English and maths Functional Skills Level 1 with opportunity to achieve Level 2
- Development of soft skills in communication and team work.
- Essential Digital skills are optional
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.