Production and Customer Administration Apprentice FIRST GRADE SPORTS LIMITED
First Grade Clothing Ltd, has an exciting opportunity to become part of fun and hardworking team in a growing business. We are looking to recruit a Production and Customer Administration Apprentice, to help fulfil orders at our Derbyshire headquarters. This is a busy working environment, with goods being received, prepared and dispatched daily.
Closing date: 19 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Mar 2022
06 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Processing orders and quotes through customer interactions received in the showroom, over the phone or by email
- Supporting customers with any type of order query
- Receiving inbound and preparing outbound deliveries
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness at business premises
- Customising garments by operating the heat press printer and embroidery machines
- Preparing and designing customer artwork and logos on PC Inputting data and sales records on to spreadsheets
- Processing sales order invoices on accounts software
- Updating website prices, product information and data
Requirements and prospects
- Organised, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT / Social media preferable but not essential
- Honest, friendly, reliable, polite and hard working
- A willingness to learn new skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Attention to detail and able to multitask
No formal qualifications required as all applicants will be assessed on an individual personal merit.
The role has potential to be made into a full-time, permanent position for the right candidate, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship qualification.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
First Grade Clothing Ltd are a hardworking, professional, dedicated and customer focused team. From our Derbyshire locations, we provide high quality sports clothing, equipment and workwear to schools, clubs and companies across the UK. We pride ourselves on a reputation of honesty and reliability, we also believe in providing a great working environment for staff.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3 Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Full induction through and ongoing training/learning and development throughout the Apprenticeship by Performance Network and Smart.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.