Customer Service Apprentice DIRECT POSTAL SERVICES LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity, for the right person, to join a successful team as a Customer Service Apprentice. To be part of the front line team responsible for the management and delivery of all client requirements. Being the first point of contact for our clients and principle provider.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2021
07 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders, in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communication with clients, internal stakeholders, ensuring the qualify procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of the product on time, to specification
- Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual motivated by achieving goals
Requirements and prospects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build effective client relationships
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Likes a challenge
- Able to use own initiative
- Team Player/good personality
- Good time keeping
- Enthusiastic about learning
- Pleasant nature
4 GCSE grade A* - D / 9-3 or equivalent qualifications.
For the right person this could be the start of a great career.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Direct Postal Services Ltd is a family run company established in 2019 in Leeds. Predominately packing and distribution they are now expanding into the West Midlands providing an excellent service to their clients.
DIRECT POSTAL SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Apprenticeship Works
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.