Beauty Therapy Apprentice A Touch Of Class
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the beauty industry at a well-respected and established salon, whilst gaining a Level 2 apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The candidate should have a keen interest in Beauty Therapy and present themselves in a professional manner.
Duties will include:
- Every day running of the salon
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Stock checking
- Embedding your new Beauty Therapy skills learnt on their Level 2 programme
Requirements and prospects
- Works well in a team
- Good timekeeper
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm to develop and learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Polite, professional and friendly
- Well-presented and well groomed
- Confident, approachable
- Honest disposition
- Maths and English GCSE (9/4) (or equivalent) grade C or above
- A permanent position with further career development could be available for the right person after the completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Please ensure that you are able to travel to and from the Salon location
About the employer
A Touch of Class is a friendly and professional award winning Beauty Salon based in the heart of Cheadle, Cheshire.
A Touch of Class has been in Cheadle since 1997 and has continued to grow professionally and offer a very high standard of treatments.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 MB_apprenticeshiprecruitment@macclesfield.ac.uk
Level 2 Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.