Business Admin Resourcing Apprentice AJ Chambers Recruitment Ltd
A great opportunity has arisen for someone looking for their first role in recruitment, or who would like to move to a company with fantastic opportunities for progression. AJ Chambers are looking to bring a motivated and enthusiastic Researcher into our growing specialist London Tax team.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
06 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Uploading / Advertising key roles
- Screening and filtering applications, identifying any potential candidates from the applicants
- Amending candidate CVs to AJ Chambers standard
- Identify and engage with potential candidates using LinkedIn
- Keeping all LinkedIn projects updated with candidate's status and adding new suitable profiles to them
- Feeding the Recruitment Managers and Consultant with high quality candidates
Requirements and prospects
- Able to talk to people in higher occupations than them, but in a professional manner
- Able to work with computers
- Able to work well as part of a team
- IT literate
- Motivated to learn
- Confident and outgoing
- Flexible and adaptable
- Driven to succeed in a long term future within the Recruitment industry
- GCSEs at grade A*-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace (Employer site)
- You are not required to attend college
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills if required
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Lucy O'Brien firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Nov 2017