Apprentice Hair Professional (Barbering) Number 46 Barbers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to work in this well-established barber’s salon based in Spondon and start a career in barbering.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
15 Jan 2023
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Shampooing and conditioning hair
- Cut hair using barbering techniques
- Style and finish hair
- Cut facial hair into shape
- Provide shaving services for men
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Flexibility in working hours
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Keen to learn with an interest in hair
- Good timekeeping
No formal qualifications required
To progress onto further courses within the salon
About the employer
Long standing Barber shop set in the bustling suburb of Spondon, within a stones throw of Derby without the city centre price tag
35 years in the making! Owed by me, Chris, now I've been wig chopping for donkeys years and 4 years ago I decided that it was about time that the proud people of Derby had a Barber to rely on. No46 gives you a relaxed, modern and contemporary atmosphere alongside professional service and prices that won't bust your budget!
Number 46 Barbers
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship – Hair Professional (Barbering)
- Functional Skills in English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.