Apprentice Retailer MAYFAIR & GRACE LIMITED
Mayfair & Grace are looking for an apprentice to help them assist with their day to day duties in the salon, while undertaking a Level 2 Retail Apprenticeship. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself and grow within the business and at the same time earn and gain a qualification within the retail industry.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
11 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Serving customers on the ground floor retail are taking payment
- Helping customers find what they need
- Offer advice on products
- Calling clients
- Learning about products/ingredients/benefits
- Advising clients what is suitable for them
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- Well presented and polite
- The ideal candidate will have achieved GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C or above in maths and English Language
- On completion of the apprenticeship, to go on a degree level
About the employer
At Mayfair & Grace we pride ourselves in providing you with the finest products that will make you look, feel and smell exquisite - essentially enriched.
We specialise in the best brands in beauty, skin care, men’s grooming, bath, children, home fragrance and more.
We carefully source our products from all over the world and trial them extensively to ensure that our customers get products that actually work and that deliver results - only then are they Mayfair & Grace approved.
We pride ourselves in giving you “the best possible service” and wanting to please you in every way. All of our products are 100% authentic supplied by the brand manufacturers just like the big department stores. We offer the very best of designer brands, new exciting products and some old firm favorites.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 Fozia.Akhtar@mitskills.com
- Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and/or English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.