Supply Chain Warehousing Operative L2 Apprenticeship European Braking Systems Limited
Key Responsibilities will include: Communicate daily in a professional manner with colleagues, managers, supervisors, suppliers and transport / courier companies Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventory accuracy
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 42.50
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
09 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Communicate daily in a professional manner with colleagues, managers, supervisors, suppliers and transport / courier companies
- Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventory accuracy
- Promote ideas for improvement and development of warehouse
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Fulfil training as deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in personal development
- Perform any reasonable request from Management
- Any other duties as required, commensurate with job position
Requirements and prospects
- Interpersonal skills
- Be able to follow procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, paying strict attention to detail
- Team player
- Conscientious, organised, articulate and methodical
- Display a proactive, can-do attitude with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator at all levels
- IT skills
- GCSE maths & English
- Permanent post within the company
Things to consider
- Able to travel, due to location having other means of commuting other than public transport would be ideal
About the employer
01. Company Mission
Our mission is to provide customers with a sustainable supply chain for quality aftermarket products.
Our expertise is built on 20+ years' experience in air brake and vehicle control system components powered by innovation, smart design, and responsiveness to customers' enquiries. This allows our brand to provide the highest quality products and service to all our customers worldwide.
02. Product Planning
EBS pledges to invest in new projects annually and continue our search for new products to give our customers market advantage.
With continual investment our research & development teams drive to obtain market information in order to plan, design and approve concepts for future products. Working closely with our approved suppliers to bring a variety of new products to market every year.
03. Caliper Manufacturer
At EBS we have a team dedicated to manufacturing calipers to a high quality standard.
Further investment into a state of the art manufacturing facility, controlled by our team of onsite engineers and audited regularly, ensures paramount quality for the largest range of CV Brake calipers & associated components available to the aftermarket.
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Axia Solutions Limited
Ellie Rowland 01782572777 email@example.com
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative L2
- English and maths Functional Skills Level 1 with opportunity to achieve Level 2
- Development of soft skills in communication and team work.
- Essential Digital skills are optional
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.