Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Favoloso
We are looking to extend our front of house team working in our busy restaurant/ice cream parlour. If you like working as part of a team, being busy and meeting people this could be the role for you.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
05 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Taking orders
- Serving customers
- Making coffees/teas/hot chocolate
- Clearing tables
- Maintaining food hygiene standards
- Cleaning the coffee machine
- Work with front of house team to ensure smooth running of service
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work in a team
- Good customer service
- Willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Permanent role after completing the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Varied shifts over a 5 day week.
May have shorter shifts in the winter season.
About the employer
Self-service food hall and ice cream parlour open all year round just a sunshine away from the beach.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.