Digital Marketing Apprentice Davidson Investments Group Ltd
Working with our existing team, and outsourced marketers, the digital marketing apprentice will be involved in all aspects of marketing.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Oct 2021
05 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main duties will include:
- Managing social media accounts
- Social media campaigns
- Search engine optimisation
- Creating content for our website
- Website management
- Client email marketing campaigns
- Creation and management of content on property portal
The successful Digital Marketing Apprentice will receive full training on the job and also complete a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship with Swift DM.
Requirements and prospects
- Good basic IT skills
- Some knowledge of marketing and social media
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Keen to begin a career in Digital Marketing
- A positive attitude and able to learn new skills quickly
- Committed and pro-active
- Some work experience within the administrative field of similar would also be useful
Successful applicants must have grades C/4 or above in English & maths GCSE and at least 5 GCSEs in total or equivalent.
There is potential for progression within the business on successful completion of the apprenticeship or onto a higher level qualification.
About the employer
We are an established estate and letting agency based in Edgbaston and Birmingham City Centre, now looking for a passionate Digital Marketing apprentice to join our small team and support us with our digital marketing an online presence.
Davidson Investments Group Ltd
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SWIFTACI
Liz Ford-Lloyd 0121 236 2474 email@example.com
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship consisting of the following modules:
BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
Google Analytics IQ
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.