Hair Professional Apprentice Ewan Burns
Busy salon in Keyworth is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team to learn the skills of hairdressing. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
05 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Colouring, styling and cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Passion for hairdressing
- Polite and well-mannered on the telephone and in person
- Well presented at all times
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto the advanced apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This type of work can be demanding and physically strenuous and requires long hours of standing.
About the employer
Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort, high execution and passion.
Our promise to all guest's is simple, we work hard to ensure you have the best salon environment available. We are passionate, dedicated and always strive for perfection. Your stylist will always design you the best style for your hair type & we always listen to our guests and make sure their styles suites day to day needs. Come and enjoy some peace and pampering.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy
- Level 2 Professional Hairdressing
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.