Business Administration Apprentice Vivien Kondor
Our employer is an online retail distributor for cosmetics and travel products, and they are looking for two friendly administrators to join their team. Both roles have a vast amount of aspects and no two days will be the same! If you are hardworking, a team player and love to be busy, then this is the perfect role for you!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
05 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
NOTE - The right candidate will undertake a period of work experience before fully committing to the business and the apprenticeship.
- Assisting with the marketing and networking of the products which will including updating social media sites and web pages
- Ordering and stock management processes for the makeup brand and luggage brand
- Customer service – dealing with customer queries and questions
- Data management using stock control system
- Sales and contacting prospective sellers
The completion of orders includes the following duties:
- Creating orders using Excel or website applications
- Picking and packing the orders
- Recording postal details
- Maintaining stock records
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident in communicating with others
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
- Knowledge and experience of Ebay, Amazon etc.
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Smart appearance
- Desire to progress
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum grade A-C/7-4 GCSE, or equivalent, in maths and English
- A permanent vacancy will be offered to the right apprentice with the opportunity to progress within the company
Things to consider
- This is an Apprenticeship position and you will be required to attend an interview with Central Training Group prior to being considered by the employer for interview
- If you do not attend the interview with Central Training Group your application will be declined
- You should not contact the employer direct as this will result in your application being declined
- If you have any questions, please contact Central Training Group
About the employer
Vivien Kondor is a cosmetic brand that managed to establish its place in the cosmetic industry by bringing well known London style and sophistication to beauty lovers all over the world.
Established in 2013, it was launched by a group of people with years of experience in the industry, passionate about beauty and colour and it continued to grow ever since.
We are committed to bringing colour into your life by providing innovative cosmetic products that ooze luxury all at affordable prices.
We put our customers first and carefully analyze and respond to their needs.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Samantha Hayter 08007832901 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Full training will be provided by the employer in conjunction with Central Training Group
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.