Apprentice Administrative Assistant NEW HARVEST WHOLESALE LTD
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrative Assistant required for New Harvest Wholesale, a leading care provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
05 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Working with the sales team
- Using the SAP warehousing management system
- Processing orders
- Doing stock checks in warehouse
- Picking and packing orders once administered onto system
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written verbal communication
- Telephone skills
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Can work under pressure
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
A successful Birmingham based distributors that supply the highest quality Chinese products across throughout the Midlands and Central England. The items the sell are dry food, fresh good e.g. fruits and vegetables and frozen food.
NEW HARVEST WHOLESALE LTD
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.