Business Administration Apprentice Carl Zeiss Ltd
A great opportunity to work within a thriving sales and aftersales office providing administration support across all departments. You will providing administration support for the Industrial Quality Solutions business unit, supporting the pre and post sales teams.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
05 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Administration support for pre and post sales teams
- Creation of quotations, processing customer orders & customer queries
- Customer & internal communication via email and telephone
- Data Entry on internal client management system
- Updating internal databases
- Provide administrative support for meetings and produce minutes
- Support with event / open day & customer training organisation
- Packages and UPS labels
- Inventory & Stock Control – Receipt and Dispatch
- Purchasing Processes
- Returns – Stock & Exchange Parts
- General Shipping
- Controlling & Database Support
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail where required
- Maintain and issue stationery and supplies
- Provide reception services, including meeting and welcoming visitors
- Undertake any other administration tasks as and when required. This may be in addition to the tasks listed above
Requirements and prospects
- Comfortable with MS Office packages particularly MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
Minimum GCSE at grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
There may be the opportunity for a full time job upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
ZEISS is an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. The ZEISS Group develops, produces and distributes measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cinema lenses, binoculars and semiconductor manufacturing equipment. With its solutions, the company constantly advances the world of optics and helps shape technological progress.
ZEISS is divided up into the four segments Industrial Quality & Research, Medical Technology, Consumer Markets and Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology. The ZEISS Group is represented in more than 40 countries and has over 50 sales and service locations, more than 30 manufacturing sites and about 25 research and development centres around the globe.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warwickshire College
Emma Rogers 0330 135 6664 email@example.com
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administrator (Standard):
- Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours covered via workplace assessment visits
- Attendance at Master Classes at college every other week
- Workplace assessor visits to help build portfolio and prepare for End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.