Print Technician Apprentice Mediaco Outdoor Limited
To assist with the delivery and co-ordination of digitally printed matter across the full range of production activities. You will work towards a Level 3 Print Technician apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
05 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To contribute to the quality delivery of digital print, fabrication and finishing for all customer projects
- To work to the daily production objectives as set by the company
- Provide support to other teams and colleagues where required
- To work to daily workflow schedule and meet specified deadlines
- To carry out scheduled maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Highlight printing and process related issues so that service levels and quality production can be continually improved
- Adhere to company policies and procedures in keeping with 9001/14001/18001 ISO standards
Requirements and prospects
- Must be willing to comply with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to accurately measure large format banners in mm
- Shows initiative and a willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones
- Polite, respectful, punctual and professional
- Have an accurate attention to detail and a keen eye for colour
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Full-time position within the company is available to the right candidate upon completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
Large Format Graphics, Display and Event Specialist.
LEARN 2 PRINT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learn 2 Print
A full plan will be formulated to give a progressive, structured training scheme. Training modules will be issued at each stage covering all aspects of onsite training with practical experience. This will cover everything including health and safety and general industrial practices.
Industry specific technical training will take place on every module offering the apprentice a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals. Training on each module will be to a required standard rather than a time limit.
Level 3 Print Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- 1 day per month study at workplace with Learn2print
Allocated assessor with regular visits to the workplace to review practical element of the apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.