IT Support Apprentice High Peak Systems Limited
As an IT Support apprentice, you will be supporting our customers in the use and implementation of the numerous software packages we provide. You will need a huge passion for IT, technology and software, particularly with regards to computer aided design.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Nov 2017
06 Jan 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As an IT Support Apprentice within this company, you will be expected to:
- Be interested in the IT environment away from the workplace, keep up to date with new technologies/software and read industry specific literature to support you in your role
- Log and answer Service Desk tickets and respond to queries online or via email
- Deal with technical problems accordingly and promptly, fixing issues where possible remotely
- Escalate any issues that require more senior input to the suitable person internally
Requirements and prospects
- Communicate with and support colleagues
- Demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard applicable computing disciplines including change, configuration, problem, performance, and operational management.
- Good problem solving skills
If you are aged 16 – 24, have 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths), and would love to work in IT, then you can apply for an Estio Apprenticeship.
About the employer
High Peak Systems Limited
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive twelve weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Advanced apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional
- Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Functional skills, Maths L2, English L2 and ICT L2
- PLTS and ERR
- CompTIA A+
Estio training also offer the following optional units:
- MCTS on Windows 7
- MCTS on MCSA, MS Solutions Associate
- MCITP on Windows Server 2008
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Faye Brown 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017