Apprentice Carpenter R&R BESPOKE JOINERY LIMITED
R&R Bespoke Joinery are seeking for enthusiastic carpentry apprentice to assist skilled technicians conducting maintenance work in carpentry and joinery.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
06 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- You will work on construction sites, private housing
- Fitting products made by a joiner, such as windows, doors and staircases etc
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- A positive attitude
No formal qualification are required.
On completion of your apprenticeship your position within the company will be discussed, ideally you will be offered a full time role.
About the employer
From domestic refurbishments, commercial fit out’s and major external works programmes we have done it all. Working closely with our client to deliver not just the project but to also ensure the fluid transition of documentation and live reporting as works progress.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 Fozia.Akhtar@mitskills.com
- Level 2 Standard in Carpentry and Joinery
- Level 1 Functional skills in Maths and English
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.