Apprentice Office Executive Yhm Limited
Becoming a valuable member of the team, supporting other members by offering a bespoke admin service. You will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, you will study this with Babington.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
04 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with new and existing clients
- Processing and working with confidential information
- Communicating with professionals
- Communicating with law authorities
- Supporting the solicitors who work within the organisation
- Meeting and greeting clients
- General admin duties
Salary will have monthly reviews and will increase with good performance.
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Hard working
- Team player
- Confident on the phone
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to prioritise workloads
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the apprentice on full-time. There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships.
About the employer
Solicitor's firm specialising in Immigration Law & Personal Injury. Dealing with all types of Road Traffic Accident claims and Immigration issues ranging from calling over visitors to appeal hearings.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.