Finance Team Apprentice BOSTONAIR GROUP LIMITED
Bostonair Group Ltd is a fast-growing specialist provider of temporary and permanent personnel to the Aviation and Energy industries worldwide. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading airline maintenance and energy companies in Europe.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2021
04 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentice’s time will be in the Finance Team.
- An opportunity for an apprentice to work on supplier ledgers for the entire Bostonair Group.
- An opportunity to work in foreign payroll & to deal with employees & suppliers overseas
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic team - meeting deadlines
- An opportunity to obtain experience working on complex accounting processes.
Should the candidate be successful in the role then there may be an opportunity for funding for a professional payroll/accounts qualification.
Requirements and prospects
- Numerical and analytical skills
- IT skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel
- An interest in a career in Accountancy
- Have a high degree of Numeracy
- The ability to meet deadlines
· At least B GCSE Maths & English
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
· Must be able to travel to Beverley
About the employer
The Bostonair Group provides recruitment, line maintenance and technical training services to the aviation industry. To the energy industry we provide recruitment services and training courses through Boston Energy. We also provide renewable energy, storage and other low-carbon solutions through Boston Renewables to the commercial sector.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Sue Weymes 01482 307366 email@example.com
Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.