Production Chef Apprentice Wells Golf Club Ltd
To join our small team, learning to provide top-quality meals for our members, visitors, and guests to assist in our busy function trade. A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
04 May 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food, and kitchen hygiene
- Ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications, and recipes
- Produce food meeting portion controls and budgetary constraints
- adapting and producing dishes to meet special dietary, religious, and allergenic requirements
- Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation
- Use specialist kitchen-equipment
- Communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues
- Commit to personal development activities
Requirements and prospects
- Common sense
- A passion to learn
- Good hygiene
- Well presented
Good level of maths and English.
Progression within the business including support onto further personal development qualifications.
Things to consider
Evening and weekend work will be a requirement of the role.
Driver or access to transport during unsocial hours.
About the employer
Wells Golf Club, founded in 1893, is situated on the outskirts of the historic City of Wells, close to Glastonbury Tor, Cheddar Gorge, and Wookey Hole caves.
A beautiful, challenging 18-hole parkland course nestled in the stunning Mendip Hills is renowned as an extremely friendly club. There’s always a warm welcome for visitors, societies, new members and for those who just want to relax and take in the scenery whilst having a drink and something to eat – seven days a week
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Strode College
Suzie Drew 01458 844419 email@example.com
- Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Training to be provided on the job with the employer and a day release at Strode College.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.