Apprentice Bricklayer NSJ Contractors Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to learn on the job from industry experts.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing others in the workplace
- Preparation of materials
- Maintaining health and safety when on site
- We will want you to be involved and learn a variety of brickwork skills
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
No formal qualifications are required
Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
- You will be required to travel to and from our Buxton office everyday
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
NSJ Contractors is a family-run business consisting of experienced building, maintenance and refurbishment contractors.
We are based in Buxton, Derbyshire and – over the years – have successfully earned a prestigious reputation for the high levels of professional service, quality workmanship and value for money that we offer.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 MB_apprenticeshiprecruitment@macclesfield.ac.uk
Level 2 Bricklayer Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.