Front of House Supervisor Apprenticeship Moor Hall Restaurant Ltd
Working in the restaurant assisting with set up, service, cleaning, polishing and customer service. The apprentice is expected to follow company rules and guidelines. This job role will see you working towards a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor apprenticeship.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
14 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will cover topics such as:
- Company strategy, objectives, values, mission and the company's vision
- Financial Operations
- Business operating procedures
- How to effectively organise, motivate and coordinate a team
- Customer profiles and how to exceed customer expectations
- Leadership styles and supervisory management skills
Day to day duties will include:
- Polishing plates and cutlery
- Cleaning the restaurant and back of house areas
- Carrying trays of food into the restaurant
- Assisting with setting the tables
Requirements and prospects
- Restaurant service experience
- Good communication skills
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Possible permenant positions depending on candidate
Things to consider
- In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy
- Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open
- Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Moor Hall is located in Aughton, West Lancashire, set in five acres of beautiful gardens, with views to the south over a beautiful lake, said to be the remains of a medieval moat.
Here you’ll find Mark Birchall's award-winning, two Michelin star Restaurant with seven unique, luxurious bedrooms and The Barn at Moor Hall – Mark Birchall's neighbourhood restaurant.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Runshaw College
Kirsty Gregory Gregory.email@example.com
You will be working towards the following qualification/standard:
Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Main learning objectives: Company strategies, objectives, values, mission and the companies vision, how to effectively organise, motivate and coordinate a team, business operating procedures, customer profiles and how to exceed customer expectation, leadership styles and supervisory management skills, financial operations
- Functional Skills – if required
- EPA (End Point Assessment) – Towards the final few months of the apprenticeship you will complete your End Point Assessment. This includes a 2 hour ‘On demand test’, a 4-hour practical observation, a business project and a professional discussion. All assessment methods will be conducted and graded by an independent EPAO
This Apprenticeship is completed within the workplace. You will be assessed through written work, verbal discussion and observation throughout your training. You will be given time by your employer to complete portfolio work, attend training, workplace shadowing and any other opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.