Apprentice Medical Receptionist Paddock and Longwood Family Practice
Paddock and Longwood Family Practice are looking for an Apprentice Medical Receptionist to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering busy telephones, transferring calls, and taking messages
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Greeting patients on arrival
- Telephoning patients to book procedures
- Booking appointments using bespoke software
- Full admin support to the clinical team which will include, scanning, filing, photocopying, and dealing with prescriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Progression within the NHS upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
The partnership has been in existence for over 30 years providing medical services to the local community. Starting out from a small surgery at Church Street, there have been many changes over the years.
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by National Business College
Kirsty Longley 01484430433 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.