Apprentice Engineer Bradley Manufacturing
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a wide range of practical skills in this well established company The Apprentice will be on the shop floor in a hands on based role with your aim being to develop your practical skills and knowledge of the production and assembly process to become a fully contributing member of the team.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Jan 2022
30 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Undertaking general engineering activities including
- Fabrication and sheet metal
- Turning, milling , drilling and pipe bending as well as using state of the art machinery
- All aspects of spring manufacturing
- The ideal candidate will have confidence to deal with various individuals and groups
- You will be supported to undertake recognised qualifications whilst gaining on the job experience
- You will need to be a team player, reliable, adaptable ,conscientious and able to follow instruction1
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good Time keeping
- Keen to learn
- Maths and English grade C or above/4 or above
- Progression offered to the correct candidate
About the employer
A company based in Oldham, Chadderton, Bradley is a 3rd generation family company with more than 70 years experience allowing them to be at the forefront of manufacturing practices.
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rochdale Training Association
Nathan Finn 01706 631 417 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQ Level 2 Engineering Apprenticeship
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Pastoral Care Courses such as Safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
- Full training to be provided with in house mentor.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.