Apprentice Hairdresser Tranquil Hair & Beauty Day Spa
Tranquil Hair & Beauty Day Spa are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Shampoo hair
- Blow dry
- Colour, set, and cut
- Making drinks
- Keeping the salon tidy
- Cash handling
- Communicating with clients
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Numerical skills required for money handling
- An enthusiastic individual in order to develop
- Willingness to learn
- Learner who is able to adapt quickly
- Flexible approach to work
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
- Ability to work on your own initiative when required
- Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload
- Friendly and approachable
- Commitment to undertake continued training
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
About the employer
A local salon based in Huddersfield.
Tranquil Hair & Beauty Day Spa
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kirklees College
April King email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.