Business Administration Apprentice Dunphy Combustion Ltd
This position would be working in a stock room of a large engineering company.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This position would be working in a stock room of a large engineering company duties will include :-
- Typing/word processing
- Answering calls
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Using the booking in system
- Signing off and checking deliveries
- Raising invoices
- Issuing reciets and delivery notes
- Also responsible for stock control to include, Controlling the stock coming into the stock room and also the stock going out
- Supplying goods required on the factory floor.
Requirements and prospects
- Good organistion skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Timekeeper
Maths and english GCSE grade C / grade 4 in Maths and English.
Progression offered to the correct candidate.
About the employer
Established in 1964, Dunphy Combustion is family owned and managed. The company designs, manufactures, installs and maintains a wide range of combustion equipment, digital control solutions and turnkey prefabricated, packaged boiler houses. Our products and services are exported worldwide and the company has won several of the Queen's Awards for Export and Innovation.
Dunphy Combustion Ltd
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rochdale Training Association
Nathan Finn 01706631417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Pastoral Care Courses such as Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.