Apprentice Business Administrator FIRST ECO LIMITED
Urgent vacancy for an Apprentice Business Administrator! Gain essential administration skills working alongside the First Eco Limited in Birmingham! This is an Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Liaising with surveyors
- Answering calls
- Updating spreadsheets
- Dealing with enquiries
- Making outbound calls
- Data entry
- Dealing with customers
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment with First Eco Limited.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
First Eco Ltd work on eco projects and offering sustainable boilers to customers in the Birmingham area.
FIRST ECO LIMITED
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Workshops held at the Gordon Franks Training centre
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.