Apprentice Autocare Technician T W Automotive
This job opportunity is for an Apprentice Autocare Technician to join our workplace and carry out vehicle diagnostics, maintenance and repair alongside our custom blue light conversions.
Closing date: 19 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This job opportunity is for an apprentice to join our workplace and carry out vehicle diagnostics, maintenance and repair alongside our custom blue light conversions. Also a wide range of duties from garage housekeeping to a variety of mechanical and electrical tasks. All types of work will be undertaken under supervision until deemed competent.
Requirements and prospects
- Have attention to detail
- Have a professional working attitude
- Have an interest in vehicle diagnostics and repair
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Smart appearance
- Have a willingness to learn
- Friendly and helpful
- GCSE grade 4 (C) or above in English and maths or equivalent
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- There may be some lifting associated with this role
About the employer
T W Automotive is a small family operated business that has been trading since 2012. We specialise in covert emergency vehicle conversions and have a busy vehicle maintenance and repair operation in conjunction with this.
T W Automotive
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College Coventry
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQLevel 2 Autocare Technician
- Functional skills in maths and English
- Employment rights and responsibilities
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.