Office Administrator Apprentice DAP ARCHITECTURE LTD
DAP Architecture Ltd are looking to recruit an Office Administrator Apprentice. This is a new role to support the Office Manager within the Practice.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
07 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors and ensure all guests sign in/out on iPad on arrival/departure to meet Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure reception and kitchen areas are tidy and presentable
- Manage the shared email inboxes for the Practice and circulate as necessary
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Assist Team with administrative tasks including arranging meetings, organising travel and accommodation, and ensuring all necessary client reports and presentation materials are prepared for distribution ahead of meetings
- Assist with providing refreshments during meetings
- Ensuring all stationery and kitchen stocks are replenished and fully stocked at all times
- Provide support to the Office Manager as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on tasks and the use of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Reliable and good time-management skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to communicate with others
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
A-C/8-4 in English and maths or equivalent.
Potenial full-time role.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Architecture Practice based in Chelmsford.
DAP ARCHITECTURE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chelmsford College
Hugo 01245 293010
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.