Receptionist Administrator Apprentice Michael Dufty Partnership
We are looking for an apprentice to cover our reception and cover business admin duties in our prestigious Birmingham location. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- ANSWER CALLS Efficiently in a professional and friendly manner
- CLIENTS Look after all clients visiting the office and every morning get refreshments ready for the day
- RECEPTION Maintain reception and conference room ensuring kept tidy and sanitised especially after meetings
- POST Open as quickly as possible (logging of certain post on the system) and then distributing to staff. Frank mail at end of day.
- STATIONERY ORDERING Check stationery levels every week and call round office to see if anything needed
- DEAL WITH DELIVERIES AND RUNNING ERRANDS Post office, bank and lunch for directors as and when needed
- TYPING Check trays regularly throughout the day
- PHOTOCOPYING AND CHECK SCANNING
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate
- Computer literate
- Organisational Skills
- Committed to the role
- Take instruction
- Adhere to health and safety
- Takes pride in work
- Friendly & Well presented
Good standard of general education to GCSE level (or equivalent) to include GCSE in English and maths at Grade C/4 or above.
Leading to full-time role.
About the employer
Founded in 1977, MDP have grown to be a leading independent provider of accountancy and business services to the SME sector. Our primary aim is to develop long term relationships with our clients. This dedication to long term partnerships has allowed us to help many SME’s and their owners achieve their goals throughout each stage of their business cycle.
Michael Dufty Partnership
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
Full induction through and ongoing training/learning and development throughout the Apprenticeship by Performance Network and Smart.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.