Digital Marketer Apprentice IL Gusto Spirits Ltd
To help developing online sales through different platform, own website, Amazon and partners website. Liaising with PR regarding Marketing calendar and events. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
29 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An extraordinary opportunity to join a fast-growing e-commerce company.
You will get the opportunity to experience all of the crucial, fundamental areas of e-commerce.
Duties will include:
- Strategic planning and execution of DM campaigns
- Working in a team; developing new ideas and marketing tactics
- Utilising email marketing platforms
- Understanding the impact marketing has on business
- Working with SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Content production (you don’t have to be Shakespeare, but love writing)
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English communication
- Passionate about all things digital
GCSE maths and English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Permanent position as online marketing manager.
Things to consider
- £5 per hour plus incentive based on performance
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
IL GUSTO, the theatre of taste is the core concept of the brand as all products can be try on premise. Often described as an Aladdin's cave for food and drink lovers, IL GUSTO retails an extensive selection of fruit vinegars and exquisite oils, selected wines, exotic liqueurs and an interesting selection of fine and rare spirits, all sold straight from the cask.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.