Apprentice Business Administrator AMORE GROUP LTD
The role of the Apprentice Business Administrator is to support the office staff team and to help with the smooth running of the business. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
28 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To answer the phone in a professional manner passing on information to appropriate member of staff
- To send out all annual Health Declaration forms to all existing staff. (To be completed yearly)
- Support Placement Officers by sending for reference checks
- Putting DBS' onto the system
- Check all training dates off training boards setting up training room in readiness for training, updating all existing staff training
- Send out text messages to all staff on request from office team members
- On request, send out staff proformas completed on existing staff
- Request yearly ID for existing staff for DBS ensuring this is completed before DBS running out
- Scan and update all information onto Webroster
- Request initial ID badges ensuring completion annually
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work on own and part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, with a confident and reliable approach
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Willingness to travel to different geographical areas
- Ability to deal with confidential matters with tact and diplomacy
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
To be enrolled on to a permanent contract upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Amore Group will be moving to Liverpool City Centre in the next couple of months, please ensure you will be able to travel.
About the employer
Amore is a quality provider of agency care work. We are known for the responsiveness of our service, the exceptional quality of our support workers and our commitment to realising the ambitions of every individual under our care. We have worked with children’s homes, nursing homes, and supported living providers to fulfil support worker jobs throughout the North West.
Our recruitment process is thorough and ensures that only the most highly qualified candidates are ever selected. We get to grips with your staffing requirements quickly and provide you with the best available candidates. Whether it is social care support for vulnerable children, a complex care package for an autistic adult living in a residential home, or the provision of nurses and teachers to hospitals and schools, we are adept at sourcing workers that meet your precise requirements.
Our hands-on management style ensures that the particular needs of every client are met and our ongoing commitment to providing quality care ensures standards never slip.
AMORE GROUP LTD
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.