Hairdressing Level 2 Apprentice Lacey Brown
Carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the salon. Dealing with clients assisting stylists, reception duties, maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of the salon. On job training to work towards an NVQ level 2 hairdressing qualification.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
28 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the salon
- Dealing with clients assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of the salon
On job training to work towards an NVQ level 2 hairdressing qualification
Requirements and prospects
- Great customer service skills
- The ability to communicate confidently with clients both on the telephone and face to face
- The ability to follow instructions
- The ability to use their initiative and work independently when required
- Passionate about hair
- Friendly (people person)
- Must be able to work as part of a team and want a career in hairdressing
- No qualifications are necessary although it would be an advantage to have achieved GCSE grade 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent in English and maths
- Functional skills support will be given in these areas if required
About the employer
Lacey Brown Hair & Beauty is an intimate boutique salon based in the Old Town of Hemel Hempstead. The salon has a relaxed, friendly environment which we consider is essential to the "salon experience".
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by UK Training & Development
On job training, to work towards a Level 2 Hairdressing Diploma
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.