Apprentice Electrical Engineer Facultatieve Technologies UK Ltd
Position available to join our manufacturing team as an electrical engineering apprentice. Part of a team of engineers manufacturing a wide range of products to deliver worldwide.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
£195.00 - £253.50
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
30 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Role will include on the job training in line with attendance at college. Successful applicant should be hardworking, punctual, and presentable at all times and be a willing team member.
Duties will include:
- To manufacture brackets, fit and or secure as necessary
- To install trunking to equipment as necessary
- To mount control panels and components
- To wire and gland components. Experience in using YY, SY and screened multicore cable types
- All above to be carried out accurately and effectively on time, on target cost and in line with our safety standards
- To understand the scope and requirements of the machine design from wiring diagrams
- To understand electrical schematics and bills of material
- Installation problem solving
- Testing and inspection of final product
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Opportunity to develop PLC programming skills
- Any other duties conducive to the role and business which are considered to be within your capability
Requirements and prospects
Not applicable, on the job training.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English, and Physics.
FT is a large company with many of the current senior management team were apprentice trained; progression through the company is available with the right determination. Opportunity for a good electrical engineer to progress to a service engineer and on to commissioning engineer roles.
Things to consider
£5.00 - £6.50 per hour, dependant on applicant.
FT continues to grow worldwide and once qualified our engineers have the opportunity to travel the world installing our products.
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Leeds City College email@example.com
Level 3 Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This apprenticeship will be delivered through a mixture of college and work-based learning. Successful candidates will attend our Printworks Campus one day per week to learn the skills/ knowledge required to be successful within this role.
They will also receive a visit once a month in their place of work from their assessor, where delivery will take place on a one to one basis. In addition learners will need to be allocated 20% of their contracted hours per week to concentrate on any development activities set.
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.