Receptionist / Administrator Apprenticeship McArthur Dean Training Ltd
McArthur Dean has a vacancy for a Receptionist/ Administration Apprentice to undertake a wide range of duties. The role will primarily be based in Business Development assisting the team, but the successful candidate will also be trained up to cover in other areas when required.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2021
28 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Answering telephones on the company switchboard
- Dealing with customers arriving to the company, making them feel welcome
- Assisting with initial assessments and the interview process
- Creating interview/starter files
- Updating documentation
- Updating various databases
- Archiving and dismantling files
- Undertaking post duties daily
- Assist with all administration ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- Checking learner and employer reference numbers for starter files
- Assisting with the invigilating of exams
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Using tracking systems where appropriate
- Speaking directly with employers and learners
- Ensuring the floor is always kept tidy
- Implement and abide by, the company’s equal opportunities policy
- Implement and abide by, the company’s health and safety policy
- McArthur Dean Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment
- Any other duties as reasonably required
The above list is in no way exhaustive and the successful candidate could be given other responsibilities as they develop and gain more experience.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of and a genuine interest in social media
- Able to listen to instruction and complete tasks accurately to deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Being able to work using your own initiative
- An innovative approach to social media
- Motivated and career minded with a desire to progress
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritises workload to ensure all deadlines are met
- GCSE C/4 or equivalent maths and English.
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion
About the employer
Independent training provider with branches in Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe offering Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service and Accounts.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support
- Weekly classes covering mandatory units, health and safety, equality, and diversity etc.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.