Business Administration Apprentice Beehive Self Storage Limited
A great opportunity to get involved in all aspects of this expanding businesses. General day to day administration tasks over both the Businesses: Beehive Storage and Beehive Toy Factory. Also, customer service, site maintenance and marketing. Processing online orders from time to time when required and helping in the warehouse.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
29 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual, who is seeking a career in business with many opportunities
- Various marketing tasks including designing new adverts, assisting with the management of the website and google keywords, analytics, ad words and potential SEO projects
- Customer service, when required. Answering the phone and taking enquiries over the phone
- Showing potential clients around our facilities
- Credit control
- Accounting tasks
- Market research and Marketing
- Order processing
Requirements and prospects
- IT Skills
- Good interpersonal skills are important
- A creative mind
Ideally GCSE A-C/9-4 or equivalent in maths & English, but these can be gained during the apprenticeship.
Permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Ideally the applicant needs to be able to drive, due to the location of the business. Please ensure that if you do not have your own transport you can attend in a safe and timely manner.
About the employer
At Beehive Toys we are proud to offer customers a uniquely designed range of toys that both children and parents will fall in love with. Founded in 2016, the company has grown quickly and now has an established, hard-working team dedicated to providing high-quality toys and unrivalled customer service.
At Beehive Self Storage we offer a simple self-storage solution to your personal or business storage requirements.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Sarah Scott 07880479410 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship provides a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills, and behaviours, which can be gained working across an organisation and its processes. The apprenticeship is a firm grounding in organisational operations and functional processes, as well as the wider working environment. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services.
The need to communicate and represent work clearly is reflected in the assessment methods of End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Knowledge Test – 33.3%
- Portfolio Interview – 33.3%
- Project Presentation – 33.3%
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- English and maths: Level 2 English and maths will need to be passed, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment
Level 3 (A level)