Apprentice Childcare Assistant Daintry Hall Day Nursery
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our outstanding team. Daintry Hall Day Nursery/Pre-school has children aged from birth to school admission. The position entails learning childcare and development in a practice environment being supported by qualified experienced childcare practitioners.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
28 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be expected to:
- Plan, prepare and supervise activities with the children
- Undertake care routines such as nappy changing, hand washing, and toileting
- Support the team in children’s portfolio writing
- Assist at meals times
- Assist at sleep times
- Build up relationships with the children, families, and the team
- Take direction, however, be enthusiastic enough to bring forward ideas
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team
- Ability to be able to take direction and advice
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Committed to learning and obtaining a qualification
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possibility of obtaining a full-time position for the right candidate. We are always supportive of further training and development.
Things to consider
- Must be willing to undertake DBS check.
- Must have two references either work, educational, or personal.
- Daintry Hall is situated within North Rode but there is no bus route.
- Consider how you would travel to work on a daily basis.
About the employer
We appreciate the dilemma parents face as they search for the very best in childcare & education. Our own experience of finding the best possible care for our own children has been drawn upon as we created Daintry Hall Day Nursery, in 1999 based in Congleton, Cheshire.
Daintry Hall Day Nursery
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 MB_apprenticeshiprecruitment@macclesfield.ac.uk
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.