Apprentice Insurance Administrator Coversure Insurance Services
Coversure have a vacancy for an Apprentice to support their team and to be trained up in insurance procedures. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
26 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Dealing with the paperwork for any customer claims on the policy
- Maintaining a diary to keep track of cover notes
- Helping to chase any outstanding monies and assisting with credit control
- Supporting the insurance brokers with other associated administrative duties
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills
- A high degree of numeracy
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent prospects to progress within the company upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please do not contact the employer directly.
About the employer
Coversure is a firm of insurance brokers based in Hessle. For further details, please see the website below.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Sue Weymes 01482 307366 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support in the workplace
- Knowledge classes
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.