Apprentice Customer Service Administrator Dale Leisure Supplies Ltd
A leisure supply company based in Hull are looking to recruit an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to begin their career.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
26 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Taking customer orders, involving accurate input of customer data
- Liaising with warehouse and other operational staff
- Preparing despatch paperwork and labels
- Diverse administrative duties including email letters, mail shot, correspondence, and general filing
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Good IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skill
- Willing to learn and develop
- Ability to follow specific instruction
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Dale Leisure supplies inventory packs and housekeeping equipment to holiday parks throughout the UK and Europe
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor / Assessor support
- Weekly classes covering mandatory units, health and safety, equality, and diversity etc.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.