Business Administration Apprentice PGL Construction Training
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to become a Business Administration Apprentice for PGL Training, which is based in Exeter. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of an Administrative role.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
23 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an Apprentice your duties will include:
- Prepare letters and documents
- Answer the telephone politely and efficiently
- Input data into PGL databases
- Provide cover for the reception area which will involve greeting persons entering the organisation
- Keeping the office tidy
- Organise and evaluate responses to learner course evaluations and produce reports in Excel and Word
- Helping to prepare for exams/ Invigilating
- Setting up rooms for courses and exams
- Providing Administration support to teaching staff
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day-to-day basis
- To maintain filing systems
- Take minutes at meetings
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Any other Administration duties seen fit by your supervisor
As you progress through your Apprenticeship, you will have the chance to gain new duties in different departments.
Requirements and prospects
- A good level of Customer Service Skills
- Reliable and Punctual
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
- Good ICT Skills
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Willingness and eager to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Career minded
- Bubbly/ outgoing personality
Good standard of education, preferably with GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and mathematics (or equivalent).
Enhanced employability and possible progression once qualified if business allows.
Things to consider
The job will be based at our training Centre on the outskirts of Exeter near Clyst St Mary. Public transport is limited so please check before applying that you will be able to travel to work.
About the employer
PGL is an equal opportunities employer, providing quality training in a variety of vocational Areas. This includes Plumbing, Electrical, Construction trades, Hairdressing, Barbering, Beauty as well as Business Administration and Customer Service. Our client base is spread throughout the South West and we deliver to a variety of candidates, both on a funded and commercial basis.
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Alberto Pitocco firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in maths
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.