Hairdressing Apprenticeship Maximum Fx Hairdressing Ltd
Maximum fx are looking for fresh new talent to join their team, you must be hard-working, reliable and ready for a challenge. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Nov 2021
23 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea's and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
- You will be working full-time with a day off in the week
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You must be:
- Well presented
- Love a challenge
- Be able to work as a team and have their own initiative
- A passion for hairdressing
- Love being with people
No specific qualifications required for this role.
The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to advanced apprenticeship (level 3).
Things to consider
Every day will be different.
About the employer
Here at Maximum Fx we believe in bespoke styling. From a cut to a complete restyle, in the hands of our expert team you can be sure your experience will be unique, crafted to meet your individual style and requirements.
Maximum Fx Hairdressing Ltd
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Kat Stewart 07826917060 email@example.com
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.