Sales Administration Apprentice ENERGY COSTCUTTERS LIMITED
We have been working with Apprenticeships for over 3 years and have promoted all of those Apprentices to permanent and higher roles. We have a vacancy for Business Admin level 3 Apprentice to support the office function with Answering calls, data inputting and cleansing. General office duties, lead generation and sales if appropriate to call.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
23 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Sales Administration Apprentice is responsible for:
- Supporting the office function with answering calls
- Data inputting and cleansing
- General office duties
- Lead generation and sales if appropriate to call. £5 bonus is paid for any lead or call which results in a conversion. This is not a sales position nor is this a hard sales organisation
As well as dealing with customers you will build a rapport with external stakeholders and companies you work with to gain knowledge of the industry to develop within the sector.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience using Microsoft office required
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Appetite to be successful and work in a great team environment
GCSE maths & English A*/9 - C/4 or equivalents or above.
An opportunity to be offered a full-time contract on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This is a job that requires precision and a contribution to team goals.
About the employer
Energy Costcutters is an energy Broker who work is commercial organisations to find them the best Energy prices according to their requirements and business. The company is small and very friendly with all staff taking the same hour for Lunch and facilities such as pool table and TV available. Bonuses are available as well as regular paid for activities away from work for all staff.
ENERGY COSTCUTTERS LIMITED
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
Full training given with expectation of progression with organisation and long-term career.
- Business and Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Functional skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.