Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Summer Lodge Hotel
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our team. The successful candidate will undertake a range of duties, which include Hospitality front of house and delivering friendly and efficient customer service. All we require is the right attitude, enthusiasm and passion.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
23 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Supervised service with clients
- Increasing product knowledge to include wines, hot drinks, spirits and food
- Meeting, greeting and seating clients (after 6 months)
- Learning service skills including silver service and carving at table, service management and fine dining skills
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Willing to learn
- Smart appearance and hygiene conscious
- Be pleasant and patient
GCSE English and GCSE maths (grade A*-C or 9-4), or equivalent qualification.
On completion of the Apprenticeship, there may be further opportunities within the business on a permanent basis.
Things to consider
Start date 10th May 2021.
About the employer
The award-winning Grade II Listed Summer Lodge Country House Hotel in Dorset is the epitome of luxurious five-star country house charm. This Relais and Chateaux property sits within glorious countryside in a picturesque village.
Dining at Summer Lodge is a truly memorable experience.
Steven and his team serve traditional English dishes tempered with a twist of modern European. It's an exquisite combination that has had critics scribbling in their napkins! Offering the finest meats and the most delicately cooked fish dishes, many of the ingredients are sourced from the wealth of fine produce found in our locality, and from our own gardens.
Experience exemplary service and warm smiles at every turn, and discover beautifully appointed rooms which are individually decorated with traditional elegance.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Richard Longden +447880480806 email@example.com
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food & Beverage Service
- Masterclasses at Yeovil College
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)