Business Administration Apprentice Novalis Trust
We are seeking an apprentice to work as part of the organisation's administration teams, supporting the smooth running of the organisation, and ensuring that it meets its statutory obligations regarding data management and record keeping.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
23 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice will work as part of the organisation's administration teams to support the smooth running of the organisation, and to ensure that it meets its statutory obligations regarding data management and record keeping.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use IT systems to support the administration of the organisation
- Produce accurate records and documentation
- Check data is effectively collected and collated
- Represent the organisation with visitors
- Liaise with colleagues and visitors to the organisation ensuring that their needs are met
- Ensure effective communication within the organisation
- Support in developing and maintaining administrative systems to support the smooth running of the organisation
- Provide information to key stakeholders as directed
- Make purchases and produce basic accounting for purchases
- Ensure the safe and secure management of information
Requirements and prospects
- Good basic IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify own strengths and areas for development
- An interest and passion for learning and Business Administration work
- Inquisitive and curious
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Ability to use constructive feedback
- Reliable and consistent attitude to work
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Confident and professional
- Level 2 English & maths qualifications (e.g. GCSE, grade C/4 or above or equivalent)
- Level 3 English & maths qualifications
The organisation has a large group of administrators set within different teams, and there is potential for successful apprentices to gain employment with the Trust following the positive completion of their placement.
Things to consider
- The setting of the job can at times be around vulnerable children and adults. The successful applicant will need to place their needs as a top priority, follow safeguarding procedures and will be subject to a DBS check if over the age of 18
- The job is set over a number of different locations. Own transport is desirable but not essential.
- The start date of this vacancy may be flexible to suit the successful candidate.
About the employer
We are a local organisation providing Education and Social Care to individuals with a range of needs. We have an established practice model that is trauma informed, relationship based and is delivered through a low arousal therapeutic community. The Trust runs three organisations over a number of sites. Our sites have buildings of historic interests and are set in the beautiful Cotswold countryside surrounding Stroud.
We have a staff team of around 300 from an extensive range of professions. We have a nationally recognised training programme that supports our aim to provide outstanding education and care to the individuals we support.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cirencester College
Cirencester College 01285 626259 email@example.com
- Business Administrator
Each apprentice will be allocated a Coach to support ongoing learning and preparation for EPA. In addition, Progress Reviews will take place regularly to ensure the apprentice is on track.
End Point Assessment
The three EPA assessment methods are:
- Knowledge Test
- Portfolio-Based Interview
- Project Presentation
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.