Apprentice Childcare Assistant - The Toddle Inn Day Care Nursery - Doncaster - DN6 9JE - GK132 The Toddle Inn Daycare
The Toddle Inn Day Care nursery in Doncaster are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Apprentice Nursery Assistant. To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning. If you are looking for a career working with children and hold a Childcare L2 qualification, then, apply now!
Closing date: 23 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Oct 2021
23 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Making sure all children are safe and treated equally
- Be involved in activities
- Work with parents/carers/families as well to help encourage children
- To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained always
- To effectively deliver the EYFS, ensuring that the individual needs and interest of children in the setting are met (in conjunction with other team members)
- To be aware of and support the implementation of Special Educational Needs and Disability policies and procedures and role they play in implementing these within the setting
- To assist the children in their personal care needs and hygiene throughout the day, including toileting, change and clean children when appropriate
- Ensure that all equipment is stored correctly and is safe, clean, and appropriate for use
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- Motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Able to take direction
- Previous experience of working in a childcare setting and a Level 2 qualification would be an advantage
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Be creative and carry out ideas in which you may have!
- Enjoy working with children
- Have a sense of humour and be fun!
- Well presented, polite, and well-spoken
- Ability to understand and gain knowledge of the EYFS
- Gain knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Be responsible, patient, approachable, and caring
- Have an interest in child development
- Work well in a team as well as using individual initiative
- Develop the ability to observe, assess and report child's behaviour
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent)
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English are preferable
Ongoing employment will be considered after the apprenticeship has been completed.
Things to consider
This apprenticeship is an immediate start for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Toddle Inn Day nursery in Doncaster are looking for someone with a love of working with children where you will gain a qualification in: Early Years Practitioner level 2 or depending on the candidates previous qualifications an Early Years Educator Level 3. If you want to work with children and gain a qualification Apply now.
The Toddle Inn Daycare
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Gordon Kilvington 07548 239 850 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.