Business Administration Apprenticeship Johnson Test Papers Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Office Administrator. This varied role is required for our busy manufacturing business. Our priority is to ensure that our customers’ requirements are met efficiently and professionally. We are a growing international business, able to offer a reliable income with long-term prospects.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Deal with enquiries from customers, suppliers and a wide range of colleagues demonstrating excellent communication, verbal or written
- Take messages and convey information as required, acting appropriately at all times, upholding confidentiality as necessary
- Recognise and escalate issues appropriately in a timely manner ensuring compliance with standards set for customer contact to ensure customer queries are dealt with effectively and closed satisfactorily
- Using accounting software to raise purchase orders as directed for supply of goods, ensuring receipt and adherence to agreed purchasing systems and procedures
- Support the business with accounting software input and key administration tasks e.g. CRM, stoppages, notifications & invoicing
- Raise orders
- Assist at meetings, taking notes, producing relevant documentation and circulating to appropriate people, ensuring confidentiality, appropriateness of receivers and accuracy of documentation
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and assist with projects as required, completing work within agreed deadlines
- General administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Confident in the use of the MS Office word processing and spreadsheet software
- Tact and diplomacy, when addressing customer enquiries
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Good personal presentation
- maths and English GCSE A-C 9-4 grade or equivalent qualifications
There will be a full time position available for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Johnson Test Papers has been manufacturing easy to use rapid tests since 1938 providing fast and accurate results you can trust. Our broad range of products covers everything from simple pH testing, water analysis, production processes and measurements of special food parameters.
The use of rapid tests play a very important role when analysing solutions, be it, for education, research and development, healthcare or other specialist industries. Since the company was founded in the United Kingdom over 70 years ago, Johnson Test Papers has established a brand in well over 45 countries. This 70 years of experience has resulted in satisfied customers all over the world relating our name with quality, short delivery times and competitive pricing.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 07825398840 email@example.com
Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship
20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.